cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Information Steward Cannot run version <14.2.4.668> of the product against the earlier version <14.2.2.0000> of the repository.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue in our DEV environment of SAP Information Steward.

While running a rule calculation task it fails with and error in log file

"Cannot run version <14.2.4.668> of the product against the earlier version <14.2.2.0000> of the repository. "

It seems that the IS installation repository was not upgraded during new patch installation.

my question is how to upgrade the IS repository or if someone had similar issue what have you done.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a dedicated SAP Information Steward  Upgrade Guide in the IS documentation package on SAP Help Portal – The central place for SAP documentation that contains all info you need.

0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for quick respond, I have done the upgrade but somehow in this system the repo was not upgraded and I'm looking for manual steps to upgrade the repository.

Regards,

Vlad

0 Kudos

Hi Vlad,

Take a look at the Information Steward Administrator's Guide (found at http://help.sap.com/bois). Refer to section '5.5 Repository utility overview' which details how to use the ISRepositoryUtility. Section 5.5.3 specifically addresses manually upgrading an existing IS repository. Hope that helps.

Doug

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Doug.

That's exactly what I was looking for.

Answers (0)