0 Kudos

Dear Macro Lords,

Here is a 'simple' requirement

n is a number that can vary

If n = 1, current bucket cell should be no input allowed

if n = 2, Current + next bucket cell should be no input allowed

if n= 3, current + next + next bucket cell should be no input allowed

and so on

Anyone who can print stolen syntax in next hour will be generously rewarded.

Thanks

BS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Borat

I am not the expert, but I think all depends upon the condition how you find the value N.

Once you find the value N and then select the key figure and put the next 3 iteration i.e. 3 buckets with no input allowed.

So whenever you have found N, then continue with out the statement CELL (1) for respective KF with 3 iterations. I hope this would solve your problem.

Please try and let me know if it help.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amol

N is step 1 of the macro and that is a unique value for a MATLOC (prod-loc master) at any given point in time...stored as aux kf. The rest is step 2

I wrote some crude syntax that 'works; but the idea was to make use of counter(). I hard coded it step by step for now. literally converting the above into unique macro steps (IF, IF , IF .IF..BETWEEN.. ELSE.. END IF ) for now.

Thanks

BS

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohh Borat

but my logic works ??

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amol,

Didn't try yet. This was needed for a demo and for now I just had to make it work. Let me try this at leisure sometime.

This one below is not the final one. it has more conditions like DET_LEVEL and ROUND and other conditions but this is roughly the idea. PLIFZ is planned delivery time from  Prod-Loc master

Regards

BS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information..,!

Amol

Answers (0)