cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing/Editing a document in the Cloud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SAP Lumira Desktop1.27  installed and I recently signed up in SAP Lumira Cloud. I published a story and shared it with a team member. Him and I tried to view the document in the cloud but it never opened. It was loading for more than 10 minutes and we both gave up. Is this a common issue?

Thanks,

Petya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petya - I tried sharing a public cloud visualization and so far it works

Could you try sharing it publicly and see if that works for your co-worker?  Also please share which  browser you are using.

I tried it successfully in Chrome/IE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I just republished it and shared it publicly. I tried again to open the story in the cloud but it seems that it takes foverer like before. I am using IE.

Thanks,

Petya

Former Member
0 Kudos

My co-worker is also experiencing the same thing.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petya - I recommend contacting SAP Support at this link so they can see what is going on - there is also a live chat feature on the homepage of the Lumira Desktop screen if you want to try that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tammy, thank you for your help.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Petya, what version of IE are you using? Only IE 10 & 11 (also Chrome).

Can you try Chrome?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got IE 10 installed on my machine and everything works fine now. Thank you everyone.

Petya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petya,

Were you able to confirm which version of IE you were using and has this been resolved for you as of yet, or are you still experiencing trouble opening up the Lumira story?

-K