Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Develop Custom adapter module on sap pi 7.40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi the community,

we migrate from sap pi 7.11 to sap pi 7.40,

to develop adapter module on NWDS 7.31 ( EJB 3.0 ) I flollowed the procedure I found in the link

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2014/08/08/pi-74--adapter-module-creation-us...

The publishing was successfull but when I want to use the module, I set the JNDI_NAME in the adapter module name  and I receive an error saying that the jndi is unknown.

I redevelop the same adater module on NWDS 7.31  using the EJB 2.1, the publishing is successfull and when I use the module , I set the JNDI_NAME in adapter sender that works perfectly

Can somebody help me, please?

Best Regards.

Eric Koralewski

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check this ( it is the easy way )

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar issue trying to move from 7.11 to 7.40.

Can you double check the meta information in your project in the ejb-j2ee-engine.XML file?

In project explorer navigate to Project - ejbModule - Meta Inf, open the XML, expand session beans and click on your module. Does the JNDI name match what you are configuring in your com channel?

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

The only thing I can see for a discrepancy is a reference to "FileAdapModuleEJB" in the ejb-jar.xml whereas everywhere else is it listed as "FileAdapModule".  Also, I did see in the application-j2ee-engine.xml it had the provider listed as "sap.com" - I think you would want to alter that.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby