Integration of ECC 6.0 and FSCM
We are facing an issue in integration of ECC 6.0 and FSCM. As per the configuration guide provided by SAP, CreditWorthinessQuery_Out should be mapped to CreditWorthinessQuery_In.
We have downloaded the standard content provided by SAP from the service marketplace. However the mapping between CreditWorthinessQuery_Out and CreditWorthinessQuery_In is missing in the standard content.
We are on Enhancement package 7 for ECC.
We have raised a OSS message with SAP and are waiting for their inputs.
Have you encountered any such issue during your implementation and what was the resolution?
M S replied
Are you using SAP PI or within same server?
If it is in same server: follow the following steps: (You can request to you BASIS team to perform)
A. Configure Provider Service
B. Configure Consumer Proxy
1. Go to transaction code: SOAMANAGER
2. Click on web service configuration
3. search the web service.
4. Click on web service.
5 Configure binding by clicking on create service.
6. Click on Next till Operator setting and enter
8. New binding will be created for the above service
9. Click on “Open WSDL Generation” on the service
10. Copy the URL and save it in notepad. It will be used while configuring consumer proxy and follow the same thing.
Below inbound and outbound services configured as part of SAP Credit Management.
Outbound services (Consumer Proxies)
- CreditWorthinessQuery_Out (synchronous)
- CreditCommitmentNotification_Out (asynchronous)
- CreditManagementAccountByIDQuery_Out (synchronous)
- DocumentedCreditDecisionERPBusinessTransactionDocumentNotification_Out (synchronous)
Inbound services (Provider Services)
- CreditWorthinessQuery_In (synchronous)
- CreditManagementAccountByIDQuery_In (synchronous)
- DocumentedCreditDecisionERPBusinessTransactionDocumentNotification_In (synchronous)
Note: - These activity has to be performed by BASIS/PI team.
If you need any other help or support please feel free to reply and update your email address in your profile will send you addition support documents.