Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order assigned to new APO category is not displaying in New key figure

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The sales order with a new document type is modified by the ECC user-exit and CIF'ed to APO.

In APO it mapped to a new custom category maintained and the new sales order quantities were displaying correctly in /SAPAPO/RRP3.

But the sales order quantities are not showing-up in the New Key Figure in planning book. In planning areas administration the key figure is assigned to the new category and category group.

Do we need to maintain Key figure function for the new key figure?

Why the values are not displaying in this key figure in planning book?

Any help or suggestion greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
Please refer to KBA 1821733. It explains how orders are displayed in SNP planning book.
BR, Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

After adding your new KF in PA, did you reinitialized your PA ?

Try Reinitializing the PA, Reactivate all the macros and check.

Regards

Vinoth

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, i did reinitialized the PA.

Reactivate macros using tcode - /SAPAPO/ADVM?

I did reactivated all the macros in other Copied Planning Book of the same PA and checked, still the values were not displaying in the key figure.

Regards

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Please also check if you custom category is assigned to correct category group in APO customizing.

Hope you have already checked your integration model and data is ciffed properly.

Regards,

Rohit

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks. I have created new category group and assigned this custom category to it and both selected in the Planning Area Admin wrt. to the New Key figure with Semantic 000 (but "No or Blank" Key figure function).

Integration models should be working good as i have created new sales order and they are moving to APO without any problem for this material and location. Also i could able to see all those orders in Product View (RRP3).

Regards

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Do you use any KF function for your custom KF, If yes check whether the same KF function is being used in any other standard KF within your PA.

IF Yes

Try removing the KF function or remove the standard KF (If applicable) from PA and check the result.

Regards

Vinoth

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

We had resolved it. In the planning area admin, we have to keep the same settings for the key figure and key figure in the aggregates. Since the key figure aggregate setting is not reflected correctly we were faced with this issue.

Thank you for your help and thoughts.

Regards

PK