cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDERS05 IDOC - Do not rollup material / size

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are attempting to capture multiple retail consumer transactions into a single sales order using IDOC ORDERS05.  We would like each consumer transaction to create its own item in the sales order, so that we can assign a unique transaction ID from our retail system to the item for auditing purposes.   Our issue arises because it is possible multiple consumers could have purchased the same material/size (UPC) on the same day.   By default, SAP is combining all of these into a single item / schedule line, instead of allowing the same material/size to be created multiple times on the sales order.

How can we force SAP to not combine the same material / size?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

-Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Not sure what you are passing E1J3P01-POSEX. If you pass different value in it. It will force the system to create new items

I tried it in my AFS system and it works. If we pass same, it is clubbing. If different new line items. You can even send the same cancel date.

R

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not aware of such effect in standard SD... Are you using IS Retail? How is IDoc created exactly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jelena,

Thank you for your response.  We do not use IS-Retail, but we are using IS-AFS (Apparel & Footwear).   After doing some more research, it looks like the only criteria that will allow a split of the same UPC onto different items in the sales order are: Material Number, Goods Recipient, Plant, MSO Mix Key, Requested Delivery Date, Cancel Date, Department, and Item Category.   Unless someone has a better idea (and believe me, I am VERY open to ideas), we will likely increment the cancel date on each E1J3P01 segment so that the items split as desired (since Cancel Date is a splitting criteria).

-Dan

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, you said these purchases were by different customers, so wouldn't Goods Recipient be different? Have you contacted SAP about this?

Also - since it's specific to AFS you might want to ask in the industry forum as well. Such question rarely get any answer in general SD forum.