cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDO Translations

0 Kudos

Hi,

How to translate UDO Screen in other langagues ?

How SAP b1 translate its screen ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

you have to use SDIS table or DynamicSystemStrings Object

try keeping pressed ctrl key then double click on a label -> you will be asked to input a translation in your current language.

0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanks for your suggestion, it will be great help for me.

but how can I translate the combovalues used in UDO screen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe these screenshots may help you.

please mark my answer helpful if they are.

0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

thanks, but I want to know about the translation of combo values as shown.

and also i want to know about the translation of right click menu (Go to menu) or Custom menus which are present on right click .

and also about the menus translation(Custom menus) which are present on the left .

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm sorry to tell you that custom menu items translations are to be managed completely by your addin.

when your addin is loading you have to check the logged user language and set the custom menu items translation accordingly.

i store menu items in a resource file and use standard .net cultureinfo management.

btw combo box operationstatus is a combo box defined in an udo? if you right click on its row on user defined fields management you should be able to translate the entries..

0 Kudos

Thanks for all suggestion, but stil i have the question about how to translate the

Screen Title of UDO Screen ?

and about the translation of Lookup column captions (Custom Lookup) as ctrl + double click is not working here?