cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS mandatory setlement rule creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I’m configuring a new network type with a new settlement profile. When creating a new network and network activity (in CJ20n), I would like to make it mandatory for the user to create a settlement rule for the network activity before user can release the network. Please advise how to make the rule creation mandatory. Thank you for your help. BR, S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the t.code OPUA. This will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thank you for your reply. I checked the t-code OPUA, but I think I need more details. Please see also my previous reply to get more details of the case. Thank you for your help. BR, S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satu tikkala,

Create/change the status profile(OK02) with condition before releasing of project, the system should give a warning message(settings can be done in transaction control of status profile).

Assign the status profile in Project profile(OPSA) and save.

Best regards,
Sriramm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriramm, Thank you for your reply. I checked the status profiles and those have been maintained earlier. The case is that there is a network type that has been created earlier for the same project profile where the mandatory setlement rule check is working and the user cannot save the project after releasing the network if the setlement rule is not maintained. The new network type is a copy of that, but there the check do not work. I think I still need further assistance to check what might be the difference in parameters between these two cases. Thank you for your help. BR, S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satu tikkala,

Did you assign the status profile in the new Network type and network type in network profile?

best regards,
Sriramm