Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC8E and MC8G

ramakanth_sagar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For flexible planning, we use MC8E for resetting status of the Job number. Then we use MC8G for running background job which transfers data to consensus demand plan.

In this process all the records are not getting processed. some of the records are missing. Ultimately due to these errors data is not being transferred to Demand Management. I am not able to replicate this is lower environments.

Any ideas how to proceed? I have seen SAP notes, but could not find anything relevant.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You can find the error on table LISPLF. Here, you must search using the planning object as an input parameter. The planning object can be found on the E-table, for example, if you are using infostructure S076 you will find the planning object on table S076E.

BR
Caetano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can also check transaction MC8J.

ramakanth_sagar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

That was really very useful. I can see errors in the table and in MC8J. But what could be the reason  for the errors? It does not seem to be dependent on Strategy group or other Material master data.

Thanks

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

It depends on the error.

The most common causes are described on the notes below:

1780397Error MA367 occurs during SOP transfer to Demand Management
1778072Error message MA 653 when running mass processing forecast (program RMCP6BIN)
1623989Error message MA640 when trying to transfer SOP forecast to demand management

BR
Caetano