Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in XI Production.

My work is monitoring XI System.

But we are facing the problem in XI end.

We tried re-activating the queue, but it still hangs up in SYSFAIL error

Can you please help in clearing these messages from queue? (SMQ2).

what is the problem here.

Please help me Very Urgent.

Thanks in Advance.

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See the below link

Introduction to queues in message mapping - /people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/06/09/introduction-to-queues-in-message-mapping

Eo/EOIO?BE - Queue - ? - /people/sap.india5/blog/2006/01/03/xi-asynchronous-message-processing-understanding-xi-queues-part-i

For queues in message mapping

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/06/09/introduction-to-queues-in-message-mapping

Here are the Queues for Asynchronous Message Processing

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/7b/94553b4d53273de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f078394a-4469-2910-c4bf-853c7567...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972...

Regards

Chilla

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried re-activate somany times.

But still we getting same error like SYSFAIL and message stopped due to internal error.

what i'll do. please help me.

Subbu.

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have a look at the end of this blog for queuing errors.

/people/prashanth.azharuddin/blog/2006/11/24/some-errors-in-an-xi-production-environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If message is in error because of genuine reason then it will not be resend and will remain in queue for such matter you have two options:

1. Cancel message.

2. Delete LUW from queue, goto queue and right click on error message and select "Delete LUW", then click on "Unlock" icon on toolbar.

If you are not sure about cancelling message use second option it is always safe. If message is reprocessed then your queue will release automatically.

Regards,

Gourav

---

<i>Please reward points if it helps you</i>

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clicking on the queue name from SXMB_MONI ,takes you to the the message inbound /outbound queue list(SMQ2/SMQ1).Activate and refresh the queue to clear off the messages for sucessul execution .If SYSFAIL message persists ,right click and save the LUW and view the details in SMQ3 /

In Production we need to restart the queue inorder to retain the messages.Resend the message if cannot be activated from SMQ2/SMQ1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subbu,

Deleting the entries in the queue is not a big deal. But be careful about this, as you said you are in production environment. If you delete the entries, then the sender system has to resend all the msgs that you delete. So be extra cautious doing this.

In SXMB_MONI, click on the queue name and in the new screen double click the queue name and find all the entries in the queue. Examine the reason for error from here.

Regards,

Jai Shankar