SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in creating new line item using event R402

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is to post the levy charges as separate line item on customers account. Currently I can see line item for levy charges in FPl9 but its description is of consumption charges (since t_fkkop in T_VKK_DOC_ID has internal tvorg corresponding to consumption charges ).

I need to delete the existing line item and create new line item corresponding to levy charges. I am making changes in T_VKK_DOC_ID in event R402. It is giving error when I delete the existing entry in from t_fkkop and pass the new entry in n_fkkop.  Can anyone please help me with this?

Also I am not able to identify which line item from t_fkkop corresponds to levy charges (as tvorg is of consumption charge). So maybe I need to create all new fkkop and fkkopk data usingT_BILL_DOC-IERCHZ entries. Is there any FM using which I can create correct fkkop and fkkopk entries.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Event R402 allows you to create some new lines, not to adjust or delete any already determined lines.  Perhaps your design is not correct?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Event R402 allows you to create some new lines, not to adjust or delete any already determined lines.  Perhaps your design is not correct?

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply William.

I have to delete the existing line item and then create new. Otherwise there will be multiple
postings for same charges. Is there any other event which I can use to modify existing line items in T_VKK_DOC_ID?

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If your requirement is to display a different/unique description for the Levy Charge, change the Sub Transaction description/text for the Levy charge Sub-Transaction in the configuration.

The configuration table is TFKTVO.

The IMG configuration path is in the attached screenshot.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Hi Ivor,

The Sub-transaction description is already maintained in table TFKTVO for Levy Charge.

Thanks,

Mrudula