cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing through IDOC's

former_member185462
Active Participant

Hi,

I will get orders and price,discounts from SAP Hybris as IDOCs.

I need to create Sales Order in ECC.

The sales order created in ECC will fetch Price and discount condition type.

ECC based on the customer's region/state we need to calculate VAT/CST.

I will create condition types Z001-Price ,Z002-Discount,ZCST-CST,ZVAT.

On what link my condition types Z001,Z002 will get price,because it need to flow from Hybris to ECC.

What should be maintained for my condition types

Z001-Price

Condition Class-Price

Condition Category-Quantity

Manual entries-Not possible to process manually(Need not want to change manually,it should flow from Hybris)

Z002-Discount

Condition Class-Discount

Condition Category-Percentage

Manual entries-Not possible to process manually(Need not want to change manually,it should flow from Hybris)

How the mapping has to done so that price flows from Hybris to SAP.How system will know my condition types.

I read IDOC's COND_A01,COND_A02,COND_A03.But did not understood anything from it.

Thanks,

Pradeep M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you not an SD consultant? If so, I suggest you ask one. It's not feasible to explain pricing configuration in SAP in a single post.

As far as IDocs go - what exactly is not clear? Obviously you'd need to put the condition type, key values (e.g. customer / material or what have you) and then condition value. You could try extracting SAP conditions into an IDoc, in this way it'll be easier to understand what is needed on the inbound.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We create automatic sales order,while creation few condition type will fetch price/discount from Inbound IDOC. While for other condition types ,.ECC will fetch data from Condition record.

My condition types Z001-Price ,Z002-Discount,will get data fetched from Inbound IDOC.

I want to know how the linking will be made for my condition types so that values in IDOC will sit into my condition type in ECC.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep, as I've suggested please talk to an SD consultant. I suspect you don't have a general understanding of how pricing conditions work, so that's where these questions are coming from.

There is no such thing as "fetch price from another IDoc". You can use IDocs to create pricing condition records and you can use IDocs to create sales orders. Pricing will be determined in that sales order in whichever way the system is configured. But these are two independent interfaces, these IDocs don't "talk" to each other.

I believe you can also pass the exact pricing condition value in the sales order IDoc. This would be the equivalent of entering price manually in VA01.

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Shouldn't IDoc be able to populate manual pricing conditions on the Sales order?

Although, in Pradeep's case, the condition types are not marked as manual conditions.

Thanks,

Juwin

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I believe you can also pass the exact pricing condition value in the sales order IDoc. This would be the equivalent of entering price manually in VA01.

How to pass this is my exact requirement.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I believe it's possible to add manual pricing in the ORDERS IDoc. But haven't tried myself, so am not 100% sure.

The original post mentions pricing conditions yet it seems price passed from another system needs to remain unchanged and this can be achieved with a manual condition. But there still seems to be a lot of overall confusion, from what I see.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Uhm... Have you tried Google -> 'orders IDoc price site:sap.com'?

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to pass the condition type in E1EDP05-KSCHL and the value in E1EDP05-BETRG.

Thanks,

Juwin

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no such thing as "fetch price from another IDoc". You can use IDocs to create pricing condition records and you can use IDocs to create sales orders. Pricing will be determined in that sales order in whichever way the system is configured. But these are two independent interfaces, these IDocs don't "talk" to each other.

Please tell me one thing if a condition type (either item/header) is manual one with no access sequence,how can we create condition record through IDOCs.As per my basic understanding for manual condition type possibility of creating condition record is Zero.Only option left is passing condition value against the corresponding  condition type.

As i am new to IDOCs i wanted to know whether to create the condition type as Manual or automatic.

Basic thing learnt after a reading some documents

1)If condition type is manual we can pass the condition value & based on the calculation type corresponding calculation will be made

2)If the Condition type is automatic,then we have to create pricing condition record through IDocs,and while creating automatic sales order it will fetch prices based on value maintained in condition record.

Is there any changes with respect to my basic understanding,please publish here so that,it would useful for other folks

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's already been noted that price can be entered in the order IDoc and it's the equivalent of entering price manually in VA01. There is no additional condition record involved in this scenario.

There is no "calculation" at all with manual pricing (unless you count pricing conditions set up as percentage, for example). You type in the price and that's it.

If price is determined based on the condition records then, naturally, a condition record should exist before placing an order. It does not matter how those condition records would be created.