cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Develop customer-specific graphic title

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

My issue deals with the title witch appears in graphics in SDP94?

How can I change the title?

At present, the title is :

<i>Planning book name</i> + <i>Product code</i> + <i>another characteristic code</i>

Why does the title look like this? I define nothing!

How can i have a title witch looks like this?

<i>Product code</i> + <i>Product text</i>

I find something interresting <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/32/1e4b6e5733d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm">Here</a> but i don't find nor the extension CNEX0024 in smod or function exit EXIT_SAPLCJGR_001.

Could you help me please?

Thanks by advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent - looking at the help file you linked to it appears that you are using 4.0B. I do not have access to a 4.0 system but in 5.0> there is a BADI called /SAPAPO/SDP_HEADER which allows the title to be manipulated - see if this exists in your system.

Hope this helps

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer!

I'm in 4.1. Where can i see if the badi exist?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Transaction SE18. There is only one method called MODIFY_SCREEN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found it and tried it.But, i think it doesn't allow to change the chart title. Indeed, I give the value 'Test' to the parameter CV_GRID_TITLE in METHOD MODIFY_SCREEN and the title is still the same.

Did i do something bad?

Message was edited by:

Laurent BOUDART

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent - I tried this BADI also and it is not for the header of SDP94 but rather a pop up screen. Where is this graphic you are trying to change - at the top of the SDP94 screen? Above the header? What I see at the top of the screen is the <planning book description> '/' <data view description> which comes from the planning book definition. What I see in the first column/row of each grid of data is in the Title section of the Data View tab of the planning book definition. What part of the screen are you looking at?

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I 'm looking for changing the graphic title. The chart appears when you clic on graphic boutton. By default, the title is the characteristic value + the value of all its attributes for your selection. Of course i could change it with a right clic on the graphic and write 'My title' but my customer would like to have the characteristic description + the value of one attributes.

I'm fear this is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, one month after my first message, i still don't found the solution. But my customer really want to change the graphic title in the forecast screen of intercative planning.

Can you help me?

Answers (0)