Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database not opening in DBACOCKPIT

adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We recently updated our SAP_BASIS component from 74003 to 74004.After thet we were not able to open DBACOCKPIT and we were getting syntax error CL_DBA_DBCON==============CP. However after i posted the query i this forum i got solution saying to reimplement SAP Note:1882376.

After thet i was able to access the DBACOCKPIT but i am not able to access the database and i am getting the http error.I am attaching the screenshots below. And one of the standard background job RSDBA_DBH_SETUP_UPDATE_CHECK is on hold for infinite time.Can anyone suggest me how to correct this.Waiting for your reply.

Thanks&Regards,

Adarsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

The warning is clear it is a setting on your sap logon gui that is not supported. To disable.

Click on saplogon options.

Click to expand visual design then click on Theme/Preview settings then after that make sure the option Use Corbu style icons is unticked.

Now close/reopen sapgui completely and retry.

Kind Regards,

Johan

adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

I checked if i the corbu style icon is ticked, but i can see that the icon is unticked.Please do reply if there is any other way that i can check.Why am i getting 500 connection timed out  error and i can also see the background job RSDBA_DBH_SETUP_UPDATE_CHECK is on hold for long time.

Thanks&Regards,

Adarsh