cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deconsolidation Work Center- Issue in creating HU warehouse tasks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While executing the POSC process ( Unloading> Deconsolidation> Final PutAway) for Put Away process.

I am experiencing issue during deconsolidation, where 2 warehouse products:

EWM-060@BSG I

EWM-061@BSG I were packed into HU#6000000026.

I need to move the product EWM-061@BSG I to Another HU.

Hence I created a new HU#6000000027 in the same Bin #XE_BIN001 in Deconsolidation WC#XE01.

I dragged and dropped the above product into the new HU#6000000027 and system created WT#3308 and confirmed automatically using 3040 repack WPT.

But when I check the Warehouse Monitor ,for 1 product it created the HU WT and for other it created the Product WT. I am wondering why system is creating such ?

Please suggest if I am doing anything wrong during Deconsolidation process.

POSC setting:

Unloading- DE01 > SA01 ( staging area)

Deconsolidation - SA01> XE01 ( decon Wc)

Final Putaway - XE01 >0010 or 0050 ( final Put away)

Below are the screenshots:

Decon Work center: XE01

Warehouse monitor:

POSC :

Regards,

Yogi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

how did you manage to "dragged and dropped the above product into the new HU#6000000027"? Because when you have the WT for the final putaway, you have to drag the WT into the new HU, not the material. And the system should not allow to move just the material, that should not happen.

That is why you now have two WTs in the original HU (3304 and 3305). And when you confirmed the new HU processing, the system created a HU WT (because the flag for the product WT is not in line 3, which is ok).

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for your reply.

In the decon WC I just entered the packaging material and created a new HU. Later opened the original HU and dragged the material to the new HU.

Please let me know the correct process to follow in this case. System created the WT in the decon WC only when I moved the product to new HU.How to proceed when we enter the decon WC.

And now that I have 3 open tasks in Wh. monitor 3304 ,3305 and 3309. Out of which 3304 should be HU task but its coming as product WT. and 3305 and 3309 are duplicates ( only 3309 is valid HU task ). How to correct this. Please suggest.

Regards,

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogi

Take new flow new del and pack in ecc and pack two mat with diff st type putaway ( activity area = decon ) and create unload IB01 .. check below screen shot for understanding.

>>It will create 3 WT.

1. for unload(HU task) and 2 for putaway.

then confirm first Ib01 task and get Ib02 task and confirm to decon bin.

now you have 2 waiting wt that are putaway.

log in decon go to deconsolidate  tab and take source HU.... click on wt.. it will pick wt associated and ask you to select one....

Give packging mat  and put dest Hu and execute.
it will do unpack and pack ,,, do same for second product.

select each new HU and click complete process step for HU and close each box.

at the same time check in each HU detailed one tab storage process and IB02 step is completed.

now go to mon and confirm putaway.

your POSC looks good just follow above step and post if any issue and if looks good award it.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your help. I am trying to create the HU's in EWM system which should create HU's in ERP after the GR is done. I tried to move the product to new HU in decon but system is asking giving message that the consolidation group is different from HU item so I changed the HU consolidation manually same as the destination consolidation group of the AA. It picked.

But when I am checking the Warehouse monitor , the final putaway task is showing as product WT.

is this correct or it should have been HU Warehouse task as we are working with POSC.

Please suggest. and would be pls help me in understanding the consolidation group concept.

I will try a fresh case and let you know.

Regards,

Yogi

jobi_t
Contributor

Answers (0)