cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Sales- Automatic Purchase requisition setting

abhijeetbjoshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,  As we know in third party sales when we save order Purchase requisition will be automatically created and we can check configuration of PR doc type in Schedule line category CS but my question is there is no option of automatic PR in schedule line then why it is getting created automatically to be specific in materialaster Purchasing view u have option of Automatic PO likewise I would like to know where is the option of automatic PR.I know other settings of Third party sales like item cat. Gr BANS,item cat. TAS, Schedule line category SC,u hv create Vendor,so on. <Text removed by Moderator, as it violates SCN RoE(Point gaming)..>          Regards,

AJ

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say you know the configuration details of Item Category, Schedule Line category etc., you should also be knowing that the control starts from schedule line category CS where you could see two fields, viz. Order Type and Item Category as NB and S respectively.  Next if you check the configuration of PR document type, there you can see the above said item category is assigned to NB

G. Lakshmipathi

abhijeetbjoshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Laskmipathi,

Thanks for quick reply.Agreed in CS schedule line Order type is NB and item category is S but does that only mean PR will be created automatically?

Regards,

AJ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you go through my post fully ?  From your query itself, it is very clear that you have not gone through properly.

G. Lakshmipathi