cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created service entry sheet table with account assignment + QTY+ Net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am preparing one z report based on WBS used in service entry sheet as account assignment. Once SES is done then account assignment (WBS) , Qty and Net value wise report is needed. The quantities must be shown as per the SSC item field in SES. If at the time of SES creation user selects one option (which is configured) in SSC item then qty must be reflected in report else not. Cost must be reflected for all normally.  My report format is as below-

WBS
QTY
COST
WBS A.1
WBS A.2
WBS A.3

I am trying to use ESSR, ESKN and  ESLL with package no but these are not getting successful.

Kindly assist and suggest.

Awaiting for your respond asap.

Thanks Indeed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for EKBE table for PO History per Purchasing Document by taking details with PO number, SES Number with Item Category as 9 and  Account assignment category with service indicator

PO number---SES Number -----WBS element------ Qty- --Cost

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can any body help me on this please !

Its too urgent me to get your reply.

Awaiting...

Thanks Indeed.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which kind of help do you expect? If you have difficulties with ABAP then you should post in the ABAP forum.

How can you expect that you get help for functions that are  customized in your system: "If at the time of SES creation user selects one option (which is configured) in SSC item then qty must be reflected in report else not "

Nobody here knows what this option is and what program logic you have behind.