cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flat file for program RV14BTCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some body please let me know how we need to create flat file in the case uploading price master using direct batch input with program RV14BTCI.

As if we are using RV14BTCI we have to use field VAKEY which is the concatenation of key fields of condition records.

So while preparing the flat file do we have to manually join key fields or any other method is available for this.

I am stuck as how to prepare flat file.

Somebody please throw some light on this.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes You should use the concatened value of each of the fields as the field for this program. Then only it will update.

But to my knowledge, doing an LSMW just by recording will work very well for a specific condition table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i agree that recording works fine with condition tables. I have close to 100 condition tables.

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can use Excel file to add the data for key combinations, then save the file in .txt format. Then you can try to upload the file using the program. I never tried, hence it is a suggestion.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva ram,

Thanks for the reply.

What i am asking is if suppose in a condition table like A901 has fields like Sales Org (1000), Dist Channel (10), price list (03) with a condition record number as 12345. The same record if we check in KONH table then there is a field called VAKEY which has the value as 10001003 i.e. concatenation of sales org, dist channel and price list.

For uploading price master using direct input method RV14BTCI we have to upload value for VAKEY field. If we are uploading for the first time do we need to combine sales org, dist channel and price list  manually and then upload or do we have any other mechanism ?

Regards,