cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with license not being copied at header level while doing manual assignment

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am not sure if anybody has faced similar problem in their instance.

My current client just before I started here upgraded the system from version 10.0 to 10.1

Following the upgrade, they are facing problem w.r.t manual assignment of licenses on orders where they typically used to assign one license to multiple lines by clicking on the "hat" with option of system proposing more than one lines checked by default.

For some reason the grid with check box options has stopped appearing following the upgrade.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Apparently the issue was due to no determination strategies maintained at country level.

Upon further looking I discovered that standard SAP design expects to have at least one entry at country level for License type determination should the configuration be there even if the intent is not to utilize it.

During upgrade they happened to unintentionally delete country level License type determination strategies that standard code was expecting to have for "Header level license copy" functionality.

The ABAPer helped debug the standard code and find the cause.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (0)