Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance plan report

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one requirement,which would be a report and this needs to fetch task list components associated with that plan.can we acheive this functionality through standard or do we have any Function modules existing,please let me know.

Regards,

Srinika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinika,

I'm not sure the solution provided above will work as it doesn't include the task list counter.

I suspect you'll need a bespoke report based on IP16/ IP18 linked to a version of IA10 (TL multi-level report).

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - good point Pete. I should have mentioned this in my post.

IA17 provides the option to enter the Task List counter, however, if left blank on the initial screen the output report will display the task list details for all counters that exist for the task list.

I agree, IA10 can also be used to obtain same output and perhaps a custom report may better fulfil Srinika's requirements (ease of use).

Cheers,

Khayyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Srinika,

Technically, yes you can but unfortunately the format of the report is not very user friendly, does the job though - also the process is slightly long-winded.

Have a look at IA17 it may fulfill your requirements.

Steps to follow:

1. First use IP18 to get the Task List information by plugging in your Maintenance Plan number and executing it
  2. On the output screen Ctrl + Y then Ctrl + C to copy Task List Group (assuming you are looking at General Task Lists)
  3. Go to IA17 and click on Multiple Selection button and paste your Task List Groups in there
  4. Ensure General Task List radio button is selected at the top
  5. In the Output Volume section at the bottom, uncheck all bar Material - note Task List and Operation are grayed out
  6. Now Execute the report

The report will show Task List Header data, Operation data as well as Materials / Components. You have the ability to print or save locally.

Cheers,

Khayyam