cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old SubReq is not getting deleted from APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one old sub req in APO which need to cleared. In ECC it is cleared but it is stuck in APO.

I tried to delete these using below reports

1./SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER

2./SAPAPO/RLCDELETE

3./SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS

Using this report by providing GUI ID it says 'Order does not exist, no action executed'

Using above reports unable to clear the Sub Req with category 'BA' .

Can anyone suggest is there any other way to delete the Old Sub req stuck in APO.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

Did you selected the option subcontracting during delete pp orders with program /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDERS?

Use

Only use this option if you want to remove data inconsistencies in subcontracting scenarios.

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

Message was edited by: Marius Talos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Thanks for the reply.

yes i have tried selecting the  option Sub contracting planned order only and ran the report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDERS but the subcontracting requirements with category BA is not displayed. ( the order required to clear has not displayed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

This is weird. Try with this /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Thanks again for quick reply.

I have tried with the report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL and on passing the product with category BA it says no orders could be determined for selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Please run /SAPAPO/OM17. Normally you should have some order inconsistency. Fix them and then try to delete with /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS.

Thanks, Marius 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

I have run the OM17 and there are no order inconsistency.

Not sure why this is stuck and tried all reports mentioned in this thread but no luck.

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Maddy,

• Is the Sub-con Purchase Order, which creates the Sub-req, deleted from your system?
  • Also, if you run a Std Lots Heur on this Sub-req (via Prod View, interactive), do you see any new supply/receipt being created by the system?
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Yes Sub-con Purchase Order, which creates the Sub-req, deleted from R/3.

Yes the receipt (Pur Req) is being created by the system.

Can you please let me know how to delete this old Sub Req in APO.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you've tried all the options already, the only one I can think of right now is to UNDELETE the Sub-con Purchase Order & reset the deletion indicator on it. Also, try going over to the Component section of the PO & see if u can set a deletion indicator to that line item, prior to saving.

Good Luck !

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you do CCR for this material (as mentioned cleared in ECC)? Try and let us know.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes tried CCR for that material and it is not showing in CCR.