cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of work schedule and quota

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

here i have issues related to time management.

Scenario 1: My client want to maintain work schedule rule as per his specific day and date , not as per calendar days,

For example: 1 st Jan 2015 is a Thursday. But my client want to maintain 1st as monday. so will configure it?

Scenario 2: Quota actually generated as 12 days annually, but the candidate take leave as 14 days with out any loss of pay. how can we configure it.

Please let me know the update.

Regards

Gayathri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)Try to handle with an user exit Generation of work schedule.

2)Create an another absence Quota "XX" with 2 days and assign it to same leave type but while employees are trying to avial it check the validations whether he is on LOP for particular period or not, If he is on LOP pass an error, do not allow them to create leave request else allow them to create leave rquest for remaining two days.

12 days Quota Employe is availed 12 now employee is trying to avail 2 more days now ask technical consultant to put validations to check the LOP details.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

1: I am unable get the node. Actually we generate work schedule in PT01, for maintain this user exit work schedule, can u pls let me know the t.code?

2: I am still working on this scenario. Let u know for any queries for the second one.

Let me update for the scenario One.

Regards

Gayathri

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

User exit's can be implemented with the help of technical consultant,These all are considered as enhancements.

Once we implement user exits while generating work schedules, System checks all conditions and accordingly it updates the work schedules.

For the second one you will have to configure absence quota and then deduction rule accordingly you should have to give logic to technical consultant so that it can be sorted out.

Regards

Venkatesh