Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_AAE sender testing help

former_member262051
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We are working on HTTP_AAE to idoc in PO 7.4 single stack. We would like to know that is there any pre requisites to setup this scenario? and also share us details to test the scenario as we are first time configuring HTTP.

Regards,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

You have in the SCN some interesting blogs that explain how to test HTTP_AEE sender scenarios:

AFAIK there is not a requesite, you only need to have the ports open. I only remember that in the receiver side the dynamic configuration didn't work, may be this problem is solved now.

Regards.

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

You can test the sceanrio using HTTP_AAE Adapter test tool.You can download it from google.

It looks like as below:

You have to provide the all the interface and PI server details.Once you click on post,it will post the message to your PI system.

former_member262051
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sahiti,

Thanks for your reply..

I want to tsts the interface in Ashnorous case , could you please share which mode i need tos select.

I tried with EO and best effot but if i click on submit i an not gtting any thing even screen is not responding.

Regards,

Uday.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

With asynchronous mode you can't get a response. You should go to PI monitorization to check the request.

Regards,