cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR not created on GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained below data in movement type table. But don't know why I am not able to create TR on GR of the purchase order.

I have one purchase order where TR is created without any issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the two above scenarios of TR creation  , the two POs may be of different specification . Please let me know if the two secenarios are same or different. Please elaborate.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no S in special stock indicator. Please recheck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this field.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintained but not use. I am am getting warning message *No kanban item exist' but able to do the GR. But system is not creating TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When are you getting the warning message???

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried removing "S" , TR was not being created, which after maintaining the same created.

So, I thought yours is same scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its on checking while doing GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

kanban purchase order seems cannot be managed on wm manage storage location. Please confirm whether my understanding is correct. As when I removed kanban indicator from PO it has created TR. But if PO has kanban indicator then its not possible to have TR / TO.

Anyhow I want that kanban purchase orders wm managed how can I achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried special movement indicator but still I am not able to make it.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you try creating a TR in foreground since it should show you an error message.

If that fails, you will need to debug this unfortunately, by debugging you can see why the message triggers and which check is being made just before the messsage and maybe 1 or 2 checks before that to understand the sequence of checks - sometimes it's not the last check but some of the previous which returns NULL and then next ones aren't relevant. Note the tables and see what the system is looking for to make it work.

Regards,
Mihailo

Former Member
0 Kudos

receiving storage location is WM manged also

Former Member
0 Kudos

please note its kanban purchse order. I have created entry in referne movement type table but it has not created Transfer requirement.