Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Add Transport Fee when Total Sales Meet the Requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Hello!

I have following problem.

I need to add automatically transportation fee into my sales order if the total net value of the order meet the requirements.

Let say if net value more than 5 million will free from transportation fee, but if less than 5 million customer will pay the transportation fee.

I need the transportation fee value added automatically as a condition type on the SO.

Can anybody help me how to set this?

Is it possible?

Or maybe there is another advice.

I still belive that I would found solutions like scale in the condition type setting, but I cannot found it.

Is anyone can help me to figure out this matter?

Many thanks with regards.

Gilberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Create a zee condition type for Transportation fee and assign it in your pricing procedure. 
  2. Assign the From-To step number of that PR00
  3. Create a zee routine in VOFM, add the required logic and assign it to your zee condition type in pricing procedure
  4. Finally and most importantly, the logic should validate your billing value and not sale order as mentioned by you

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In pricing procedure "requirment" routine can work for your requirment.  you can work with your technical team to develop a routine and assing the same to respective fright condition type in pricing procedure.