cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOST Monitoring in SM 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have technical monitoring configured and I dont see any metric for SOST monitoring in Solman 7.1 monitoring templates.

Could you please let me know how to set up monitoring for SOST.

Thanks

Joyce

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce, You can create a custom metric please see http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechOps/How+to+create+custom+CCMS+metrics In the managed system check transaction rz20, because they are collected via the MTE_Class-> SAPConnectDataCollection). Regards, Roland

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce, There is a CCMS Monitor for SAPCONNECT (SCOT). If interested, please find below some information re:SAPCONNECT (SCOT): If you want to use the RZ20 alert monitor for sapconnect then you have to activate this in the transaction SCOT. You can do this by, starting transaction SCOT, select Utilities, select Alert monitor, select Start data collection method. Hope this helps, Roland

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roland, i followed the steps in the doc. and created a custom template and the metric and alert is active in solution manager. I tried to errror out emails in more than 2 systems and the alerts are not generated. Anything i have to do at the satellite systems. Any suggestions.

Please let me know

Thanks

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce

You're metric, which data does it fetch?

I'm asking because I couldn't directly find a relevant MTE in RZ20 which will give you this kind of result that you seek.

Kr

Tom