cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fileds not reflecting in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We haveidoctojdbc scenarioinpi single stack..

concernis, when we added 02 newfiledsinidoc and same changes made in pi. Tested in quality and working fine.

Now, whenichecked in production, the 02 newfileds were not coming through pi.whenichecked the payloadinformation also, itnotreflectingin pi.

whatneed to be done.lhave refreshedthe cache, removed the operation mapping inicoand added again, stopped the channel and started again.still itsnot reflecting.

shouldineed to restart the piserver?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you already re-imported idoc in PI..but apart from this..you would be update the METADATA in PI using Tcode IDX2

all you have to do is just delete existed metadata(IDX2 tcode) and recreate the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using single stack and idx2 will not work. so, i went to pi idoc monitoring, there in meta monitoring i have preloaded the metadata..but also, its not reflecting..

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

AFAIK In Single Stack, the meta data gets uploaded automatically.

I suggest you to DELETE the existing IDOC MetaData from Moni. Once new / fresh IDOC is triggered from Sender it will Auto Update the Meta DATA with new IDOC structure.

Regards,

Azhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Delete the existing metadata and trigger an IDoc which intern will update the new structure automatically.

Follow below threads,

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3577122

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1582760

Thanks,

Himanshu

vijender_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ram ,

Actually !! i guess when you have added 2 more fields in the ECC level, you have to reimport the IDOC and do the changes or it may be any wrong transport you have released  into the pre production or  production system .

check once  with the transports 

Best regards,

vijender

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have reimported the idocs in pi and checked in quality. We have moved the pi related objects 1st in production and later we have moved ecc objects later in the production. there were no error while transporting to production..and no issues in tr also..