Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3 - Transaction launch button not launching

jay_pandit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

Would appreciate any insights into a couple of vexing issues. This is on a Personas 3.0 system, recently upgraded to SP1. NetWeaver is 740 SP 11, and Kernel 742, PL 200.  Basis indicates notes applicable to SP1 mentioned in Master Note 2175479, have been applied. Health Check looks all green.  Currently trying to resolve 2 issues on this system:

1)  A simple Transaction launch button is not working -- not launching the transaction.  (I can launch this tcode in SAPGUI, no problem. Typing in the TCode in the OK-code field in the flavor, also works fine).

When I click the button (in runtime mode), I get the busy indicator (rotating blue circle) for a brief moment, but the screen does not change. Any suggestions on what I could check to see if anything is amiss ?

2) Getting the "Invalid GUI input data: display - window dimension conflict".  Notes 2016640,1972793 -- corrections not applicable to this system. I checked the IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST  method .... the window and screen size setting code appears to be already in there.  Any suggestions on anything else that could be causing this message ?  The browser zoom is at 100%.  If I set browser zoom to a different value (say 90 or 110 %), and change it back to 100%, then press enter. This error message goes away (at least for the session).

Using browser Firefox.  Again, thanks for any suggestions.

Jay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi jay,

1. Have you implemented 2148349?

2. Can you check if note 2183525 solves your issue?

Sushant

jay_pandit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thanks much for the info!  It appears these Notes are not implemented in our system. I have requested our Basis team to implement. Once done, I will test and report. Thanks.

Jay.

0 Kudos

please make sure that your system is up to date with the recommendations made in note 2175479.

If you want to stay on top of all the support news/released notes, please sign up here:

SAP Screen Personas - Support News

We typically send one notification once in 2 weeks unless there is a "hot" news/fix in between..

Best Regards,

Sushant

jay_pandit
Participant
0 Kudos

1. Transaction launch button issue:  Note 2148349 has fixed this issue ... thx !

2. "Invalid GUI input data: display - window dimension conflict" issue:

Note 2183525 requires Kernel PL 210.  Will need to wait until our Basis team is able to install PL 210. May just live with this seemingly benign error and wait for PL 213 instead -- which, if memory serves me right, is the next Personas relevant kernel PL. In any case, will update with result when possible.

I had signed up for the notification already, but forwarded it also to our Basis team now.

Thanks again, Sushant, appreciate it.

Answers (0)