cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for GL accounts with many entries

0 Kudos

Hi experts!

Need your help! I need a report that can support many documents from a GL account. The reason is that the company needs a reports of a GL account that have so many documents in it, so when we run the T-code FGALL03 online or we also made a background execution the systm throw us a run-time error. I suggest to the users to run in in sections, but they say that they need no extract it in a single report. So if you can suggest me some options to this problem I will appretiate it.

Best regards,

Rodrigo González

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In background process system cannot have run-time error. How many documents do you have there? Millions? What would be the purpose to have them on screen or even in Excel? In any case, for performance problems you can consult 1652034 - Line items display performance enhancement

Regards,

Eli

P.S. If you want to analyse your alleged poor performance of FAGLL03, you can consult  1135916 - Line items: Help for analysis for long runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can execute FBL3N, FAGLL03 fiscal year wise, take excel dump and merge it with vlookup etc.

You can also export data from table BSEG, FAGLFLEXA to excel sheet and do the working as per the requirement.

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the t.codes S_ALR_87012287/S_ALR_87012291.

Regards,

Mukthar