cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10G Delivery Creation Profile-No OutputDet flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to use the "No Output determination" flag on the delivery creation profile but the system is not taking it into consideration. In specific cases I want to avoid the output determination during the STO delivery creation and this flag should be exactly what I'm looking for. during my test it seams that my profile is used but I don't know why the output on the delivery is always determined.

do you have some advice?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the settings in VV22 have to be maintained because in the 90% of the cases I want the output to be triggered when the delivery is created. but in the other 10% (decided from the user) I don't want the output. I saw this flag in VL10G on the delivery creation profile which is exactly what I'm looking for. becasue in that 10% of the cases the only thing the user has to do is use the correct delivery creation profile with no output determination. but this is not working and I think the only thing to do is open an OSS message.

thanks for the help

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Antonella Stancato ,

Kindly check in the t code - VV22 condition records for delivery out put is maintained for that delivery document type or not ? if it is maintained there is a chance to trigger out put at the time of delivery creation .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

can you explain more about your issue ?

normally if you dont want the output determination in perticuler process then you dont maintain the output condition techninc so out puts should not come in to that process .

Regards

venkata rami reddy konduri