cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit for review before publishing

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a way to submit a document for moderator/expert review, before publishing? That way, the author may get an idea on what needs to be improved/ corrected/ omitted before the document is public.

Thanks,

Juwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can communicate with space moderator (or even other experts) via direct message (or via their email).

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem is, the persons/ moderators I know, whom I think may be able to guide me, haven't shared their email address and I can't send a direct message to them, since they aren't 'follow'ing me.

Thanks,

Juwin

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no other option to communicate. but as I think it will be much better if you post your document in appropriate forum, so that it can be seen by all. If there will be any improvement, everyone can comment on that document.

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree, but I feel that, moderation before publishing reduces the chances of rejection of material by moderator.

Thanks,

Juwin

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That happens when a user is on glass level (or even Aluminum) and for restricted forum (like SCN support).

I remember, when I posted a blog post in SCN Support forum, the blog post was under moderation after posted (even at Diamond level). Then after some days, it was approved by moderator.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There will be a change in the process when the new platform is launched at the end of the year.

Please read here how you blog in future:

Answers (0)