Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM - Change Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got a problem. One of my users has no authorization to a transaction under change documents. The one called "for rule" but have access to the one above. How can it be?

9 REPLIES 9

radhakrishnan_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Michael,

Please give us bit more details about your issue.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry its in danish, but i hope you get the point. The green arrow can user access, but the red he can´t access. I this a help?

0 Kudos

Hi,

each report has a t-code. You probably have not assigned sufficient s_tcode authorizations to that user.

ST01/stauthtrace help to analyze which auths are missing in fact.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have your user tried to proceed with /nsu53 just after he received the error? Receive error message then type that as  he usually does with t-codes.

And t-code missing is RSSCD100_PFCG.

Regards

0 Kudos

My user have not tried it yet, she a little bit hard to get hold on 🙂 But when i get hold of her i will let you know.

0 Kudos

Hi,

OK, then she will need to open all the nodes and to send you the screenshot with red and green lines, red are missing. As I know su53 catches the first missing, if there's five missing, user needs to repeat it five times (you add the missing, she has an error again, /nsu53, sends you again...) but I hope there's only that transaction missing.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hello Ekatarina,

only in old releases/low correction level. SU53 can display a lot of failed checks now at once, depending on assigned memory .... Relevant SAP note: 1671117

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for the information, I dreamed about it for many years, though I am just a BI consultant (BI securities are often no-basis-business, it is not sad or something like this, just a real life).  

And unfortunately not everywhere systems are up-to-date...

Regards,

Ekaterina

radhakrishnan_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Michael,

Like Bernhard said u need to do a system trace to identify missing authorization Authorization check

1. Go to ST01 and check "Authorization Check"
  2. Turn on "Trace On" and ask the user to navigate where he is missing the access
  3. Once the finished with error for missing authorization Turn off trace
  4. Analysis the trace record by username which will help you to get missing authorizations

Hope it will be helpful for you.

Regards,

RK