Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could someone explain me what is requirement 84( down payment procedure) and alt. calculation type 48 (check down payment) are for and what is the use of these two.

Basically, i have to establish a procedure in which down payment reduced the percentage of down payment from each bill.

EG: Down payment is 20% of total value and every time a bill is generated it reduces 20% of the down payment amount from the billed value.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Formula '48' was delivered to ensure that the down payment amount the user offsets in a billing document does not exceed the actual down payment value. Condition value formula '48' is assigned to the condition type in the pricing procedure representing down payments (R/3 delivered condition type AZWR).

Requirement 84 check that the milestone billing is active at item level.

Pls. reward if helpful

Roberto

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If u are not find the down payment settlement item attched to a final invoice , then the reasons may be any of the following:

1. u have not collected down payment through f-29 after creating a down payment request FAZ.

2. IF u have collected the down payment through f-29 then u might have cleared it through f-39. and then u might be trying to do final invoice.

3. If any down payment is cleared before creating final invoice then it wont get displayed in the closing invoice as a settlement item.

hope it will solve ur problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too have the same issue. I need to set up mile stone billing with down payment getting automatically offset with Invoice

ie,

I have 10% down payment (FAZ).

And mile stone invoicing of 40% and 60% each.

I have raised down payment request and the incoming payment is posted.

Now, when I raise the invoices, I want the down payment received auotomatically deducted from the invoice amount and shown as separate line item in the invoice. What settings need to be done?

ie, if 10000 EUR is the total amount, down payment is 1000 EUR.

My first invoice should show 4000 - 400 = 3600 EUR due from the cutomer and second invoice shud have 6000-600=5400 EUR due.

The item category is ZTAO

I have maintained the following settings:

1. Condition type AZWR in the pricing procedure with requirement as 2 (item with pricing) and the calculation formula 48

2. Copy control set up for Order type TA with billing type FAZ for the item category ZTAO with Copying requirement 20

3. Copy control set up for Order type TA with billing type F2 for the item category ZTAO with Copying requirement 23

But the invoice is not showing the down payment amount. Can any one tell me what is that I am missing? This is in ECC6.0

Thank You,

Resmi.

former_member661593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Similar scenaio I do have. I have done the similar settings. Can some one help me?

Regards

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resmi,

pls check whether u have made 'sale order ' field optional in ur field status of ur gl account through ob14/41 . if not then do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VIX,

Could you explain me how do you do for this issue? I have a same issue.

My Issue :

I have to establish a procedure for down payment reduced the percentage of down payment from each bill (25%).

Best Regards,

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Roberto.