cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP sdk version sp06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to build an apk with offline odata, push and logon capabilities. The project is developed in SAPui5 and the backend is controlled with odata service configured in SMP 3.0. I have SMP server version sp06, will this version support for the development of my project or should I upgrade to sp08 or 09 ?? Also which version of SMP SDK will it support?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Offline capabilities have been added from SMP3 Mobile SDK SP05 onward. I would suggest you to go with latest releases,

SMP3 server:  SP08

SMP3 Mobile SDK: SP09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jitendra.

I need a small help.Could you please provide me a link,where it is mentioned which version of cordova supports which version of Android.
Could you also please confirm if Cordova 4.2.0 supports Android 19 and higher ?

Thanks in advance.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I am not sure about your query but i can tell you Kapsel plugins support Android 4.0+ (from API level 14 onward), so yes, Cordova should support android 19 (4.4 kitkat) till Android 5.0

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hirak,

Android 5 was released last year hence Cordova should support it. Cordova is one of the fastest growing open source project.

According to this discussion cordova version 3.7 started supporting android 5: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28276924/cordova-project-and-android-5-0

Also note that SMP SDK has dependency with Cordova versions. You could find the list of supported versions of cordova in this blog:

If you are planning to use HAT and Web IDE to develop your kapsel apps please note that the latest version of HAT (1.6) will not support SMP SDK sp09 and cordova 5. Hence you have to go with SMP SDK sp08 and cordova 4.2.

Regards, Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (0)