Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link from TOA01 to Outbound Delivery Order

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm trying to find the link between the Outbound Delivery Order to the archive table (TOA01) for the printout.

I can open the order (/SCWM/PRDO), open the PPF tab, mark the line with the print action, press the Storage System button and see the "Delivery Note" from the archive.

Now I want to find the corresponding record in TOA01 via tables, but have no success.

I know the object_id from TOA01, but how to find the correpsonding entry in the outbound delivery order table(s)?

Any ideas?

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All,

short update - found the way I need:

1. Read  /scdl/db_proch_o with the PPF ID

2. Read  /scdl/db_refdoc with the docid

Regards

Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you talking about documents where data archiving was execute via SARA transaction, or do you talk about optical archives via the parameter print and archive in your message record?

In case of data archiving it is not possible to print, as this would create another NAST record, and data archives must not be changed at all.

Reprinting existing outputs from an optical archive is possible anytime.

If I look into my TOA01 table then I just find the links to my data archives which are about 80MB big, so they have several thousand deliveries within.

Those deliveries are archived, hence you will not be able to find them anymore in the standard delivery tables.

If you created an info structure then you can find the main information in the index table SAP_DRB_RV_LIKP

For programmatic access you have to use function modules http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/es/2a/fa05cd493111d182b70000e829fbfe/content.htm

Program S3LIKPAU may give you an idea how they are combined to read a record from the archive.

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm talking about the optical archive - the printout of the delivery note for example.

In the ERP system, the object_id is the delivery note number, in EWM it's a GUID or something like that...I only need a link between TOA01 and /SCDL/DB_DLVH_O (for example)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved to EWM, hoping that the experts here can answer this question, I have no hand on a EWM system

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,
I would expect you find /SCDL/DB_DLVH_O-DOCID in TOA01 and in /SCDL/DB_DLVH_O-DOCNO you will find the human readable number (ODO number).

Petr

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

have checked but have no success.

Also checked table /SCDL/DB_PROCH_O (as my printout is linked to the Outbound Delivery Order), same here, no corresponding entries. (have copied all my TOA01 object_ids and searched for corresponding entries in /SCDL/DB_PROCH_O in the field DOCID).

Regards

Michael