cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO for successfactors

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have implemented SSO for enterprise portal with Windows Active directory in our landscape. The flow will be like, user will login to his laptop with Active directory user. With sharepoint concept, URL to access PI JAVA will be assigned to a link - when the user clicks the link, it will automatically login to PI system without prompting for any user name/password.

Wondering, if we could do the SSO configuration to access our Successfactors instance with windows active directory user. Kindly help me with the procedure and details.

Regards,

Malar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd appreciate it if you could also share the document. ubaid.u.khan@gmail.com

former_member182254
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following document: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29737. You can have SPNEGO/Kerberos authentication to the SAP Portal/IDP and then SAML 2.0 authenticaion to SuccessFactors. I do not think that SuccessFactors supports directly SPNEGO/Kerberos.

Regards,

Dimitar

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitar,

Thanks for the document. But, it is the document between SSO configuration between SAP portal & Success factors. I would like to know, if it is possible to implement the same between Windows Active directory & Success factors (directly). We have ADFS 3.0 installed in our landscape.

Regards,

Malar.

former_member182254
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should be possible because SuccessFactors supports SAML 2.0 authentication. However I'm not aware of a step-by-step guide for such configuration. As in this case SAP SSO product is not involved then you should ask this question either in the SuccessFactors community or in some ADFS forum.

Regards,

Dimitar

Chenyang
Contributor
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

I Chenyang, i can't see the link, can you send to me this document please? dtoledof@me.com

thanks!

jelenajovanov
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Chenyang,

Can you make this document available for me too, please? jelena.jovanovic@sap.com

Chenyang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I found this URL is comprehensive and easy to follow.

Overview and Walkthrough: Single sign-on with AD FS and SAP SuccessFactors | Michelsen Consulting

The only thing you need to pay attention to is that for SP initiated SSO to work, you need to raise a message to SAP support asking for the correct Successfactors signing certificate. You cannot find this certificate anywhere on the UI with your provision account.

For IdP initiated SSO, the successfactor certificate is not required.

Cheers

Chenyang

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Malar Natarajan,

If you don't mind can you please share me the document of SSO configured with Windows active directory please

Mail id : kiranas123@gmail.com