cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC create user with change account request type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts;

The system creates the user with change account request type if the user doesn't exist. For example, sometimes the users write their user name wrong when they create change account request type. After approving processes the system creates a new user with this wrong name as well. Is there any warning for that like this user does exist or something, when you choose change account?

Thanks for your helpings and supports.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dilara,

Check assign actions for change request types

SPRO>GRC>Access Control>User Provisioning>Define Request types

also check provisioning settings

SPRO->GRC->Access Control->User Provisioning->Maintain Provisioning Setting->Maintain Global Provisioning Configuration

refer the below SAP KBA

2003093 - Create User If Does Not exist in system

Hope it helps you

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Baithi;

I did the customizing activities as mentioned at KBA - 2003093 - Create User If Does Not exist in system and solved my problem with change request type. Now the system gives error  "User <User Name> does not exist in system" message comes if I try to create a request having new user with Change Request Type, very thanks for that.  

But when  i try to create a request having already existing user with New Account Request type and System line item then message didn’t come that "User <User Name> already exist in system". Do you have any idea for this why I didn’t get the message?

Best Regards,

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dilara,

Good to know that,first issue is solved

check and maintain the settings as per the below KBA

2039910 - Request creation for an existing User ID gives an error

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi;

Thanks, the second issue is solved as well with 2039910 - Request creation for an existing User ID gives an error KBA.

Thanks for your all helpings and supports.

Best Regards,

Dilara Çamdeviren.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hİ Baithi;

We got a problem at new user requests. When all approving stages done, the system got error, "The xxx user doen not exist in system xxx" and the system didn't create the user.

How can we solve the problem with the "New user requests"?

Best Regards,

Dilara.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

How do your users log in to GRC system. EUL or portal or...? what is your User authentication data source.

Since your users are giving incorrect inf., you can set Editable as 'No', for field User id, through EUP Alternatively, you can set parameter 2051, as YES, so that incorrect id cannot be used for creation.

you can make un-check both the options for 'Create user if not exist' Global setting in SPRO->--> Maintain Provisioning settings.

Also, you can remove Action 'Create Object', for Request type Change

Regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban;

I try to set the parameter 2051 as yes, but it causes problem at some users. Because the system checks user name according to our LDAP system and nowadays we have a synchronize problem with new added users between LDAP system and GRC system, so I set this parameter as NO.

I make un-check both the options for 'Create user if not exist' Global setting in SPRO->--> Maintain Provisioning settings. Is this causes a problem with New USer Request Type?

Also I add "Change Object" for Request type change.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

there will be no  problem to New USer Request Type. i see that your initial question was, user was able to change user name. Could you clarify, if it was id or name? Also, could you say, how did you stop users from doing that.

Since your user authentication data source is LDAP. there is no need of Sync job from LDAP. 2051 is a global setting, i.e for all users. So, there should not be any issue for some users.

Regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban;

The problem is at user ids, and the users usually do that when they create the requests with "Other". So I suggested the users that using F4 to search user id or  I said the users that if the user details tab is empty when you enter your user id, can you check your user ids, etc.

But I mentioned at up we have a problem that we couldn't understand the reason very well, some of the users  are missing from user search area. I checked the table GRACUSER and it is the same with user search. we couldn't see the all user that defined at LDAP system, so I thought that it can be some sync problem? I also check RFC, and customizing steps of LDAP system and nothing found.

Also, Thanks for setting the parameter 2051 as "YES" suggestion.

Regards,

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The details of the user will be fetch from user details data source.

so whatever details are maintained in data source that will be populated automatically.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You're requirement can be achieved by creating over-write exit for method  to CREATE( )method in COMPONENT CONTROLLER of GRAC_UIBB_ACCESS_REQUEST webdynpro component.

Thanks

KH

0 Kudos

Dear Dilara,

I don't think there is some feature to do this, this is the approver job. Ask to your users use the self option or to search users in F4 to prevent this kind of error.

Thanks

Rafael