Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of System Alias for FIORI

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My system is configured with FIORI with all pre-requisite installations on Central Hub deployment, but I struck with system alias assignment, which is shown in attachment ....can anybody please tell me can i proceed working on FIORI apps with this system alias definition .

Thanks ,

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

The attachment is missing.

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Ekansh,

Thanks for Response, Please find the attachment below.

Thanks,

Santhosh

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Yes. The current config shows that ECP system has your OData service which you want to register on Hub system which looks correct in your case. In order to register the service on the Hub system, go to /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE > click on Add service and provide this system alias > it will list all the services available in that backend system. Click on the service name that you want to add and it will be registered on the Hub system.

To know more about the system alias config, check these links: &

Regards,

Ekansh

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ekansh Saxena,

I am able to get the all Odata services from the backend,i had gone through some documents for approve related apps  we need to maintain one more system alias definition( pointing to IW_PGW/BCF )...i.e two system aliases...I am confused here...can you please tell me do I need to maintain two system aliases .

Thanks,

Santhosh

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Yes, the workflow scenario requires different software version config in system alias. So you would have two system aliases and the services which deal with workflow will use the one with '

/IWPGW/BWFBusiness Workflow provider'.

Regards,

Ekansh

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Did you solve the problem?

If yes, please close the thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lynn_lin