cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding Tax base amount update issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I have issue with update of withholding Tax base amount in MIRO invoice posted for a vendor. The strange thing is that for some documents, system updates the base amount correctly and for others, the base amount is updated as 0.00.

If i execute the program RFWT1000 to check the withholding tax base amoutn calculation, system gives me below details:

But i have not done any manual update of details.

Can someone help me understand why system updates the tax base amounts for some documents and not for others when the venodor used in both the cases is same.

Thanks & Regards

PN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi,

Check if there are different withholding tax codes in both the invoices.

If yes then compare "Manual w/tax manual" settings in withholding tax type.

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

The withholding tax codes are different but with same withholding tax type. Hence, no chance of different config settings

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pranchi,

can you please check withholding tax code definitions for formula calculation or maximum and minimum amount posted.

In orther hand you can check if there is a existing condition type working on tax type calculation. This case will be effected in multiples scnenarios for same customizing.

Please check and let us know

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi,

Check if issue arises after withholding tax code is been changed in vendor master data.If yes then compare the settings like formula etc of both the w/tax codes.

I hope you have executed program RFWT0010 and RFWT0020 after changing withholding tax code to vendor master data.

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi,

Check the withholding tax codes for the invoices in the report.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar,

The withholding tax codes are different but those are assigned to same Withholding tax type. Hence, request you to elaborate what exactly needs to be checked