Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND for ME22N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a ABAP dump DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND for TCODE:ME22N while Using VL02N,MIR6 after upgrade of system from 4.7 to ECC 6.0.

Below are the details :

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND

ABAP Program           SAPLV45A

Application Component  SD-SLS

Short text                                                                                      

Dynpro does not exist                                                                       

What happened?                                                                        

Error in the ABAP Application Program                                                                                                                                                     

The current ABAP program "SAPLV45A" had to be terminated because it has                     

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.                             

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Error analysis                                                                                   

|    The system attempted to use dynpro 0102 in program "SAPLV45A".                               

|    This dynpro does not exist.  

Kindly check and let us know the solution .

Thanks,

Usha

5 REPLIES 5

former_member620069
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for SAP NOTES.

Regards,

Srini.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to se51 then

Give the Program name :;SAPLV45A

and screen name :: 0102

Open the Screen painter then execute the screen painter or check it.

Whether it is giving any error or not .  Inform me.

Just for reference have a look on below link..

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the code, where the screen is called. It looks like instead of sales order screen

SAPMV45A 0102 the screen SAPLV45A 0102 is called.

Regards,

Klaus

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you wrote: ".... TCODE:ME22N while Using VL02N,MIR6...

These are actually 3 Transactions. Do you get this problem in all three transactions?

Or how can you do ME22N while using VL02N,MIR6 ?

Can it be that this whole thing was a modification? Maybe someone who did the SPAU during the upgrade has reset the modification into standard.