cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira and SAP Business Objects Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we would like to show our Lumira stories within the SAP mobile app but we could not get it to work.

We installed the Lumira Server Add-on for BI Platform.

With Lumira Desktop we can connect to the Bi Platform and save our Documents there and acces them with the Launchpad.

Now we want to acces these documents via the SAP BI Mobile App on the Ipad, like Design Studio Dashboards and so on.

But the lumira files are not available in the app. (We saved them in the same folder and set the mobile category.)

Are there some other prerequesites to do, which we may forgot or is it at least not possible to acces these files?

I heard that it may only work with an addidtional connection (Cloud or dedicated Lumira Server) within the mobile app.

As we want to acces our files from only one central platform (the BI-platform) this no good solution for us.

Maybe someone has an idea how to use the Bi-Platform with Lumira and the mobile app?

Thanks in advance

Steffen Bruckner

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can confirm,  the support of Lumira artefacts on BIPlatform into Mobile BI isn't yet supported. This is currently 'planned' and I am trying to find out for you when we can expect this feature.

FYI - internally, I was looking at SP28 recently, and didn't see MOBI there yet. Therefore, I suspect it could be in the SP29 range with BIP4.1.6 - all still to be confirmed .

Regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

We will have to wait....

Regards

Steffen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen - this is not currently supported; please see updated SAP Lumira Roadmap updated last month: https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000212382013E.pdf (SMP logon)

It is part of future direction according to the roadmap

Right now you can share it to Lumira Cloud, which does work with the SAP BI Mobile solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy for the fast reply.

That is very interesting.

Hopefully this feature will added soon.

Regards

Steffen