cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Exhausted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Currently my budget Tolrenece Limit is 100%.

Now, i changed the budget tolarence limit to 110% and saved.

I have done the availability control activiation and deactivation and reconstructed the availability control.

Released Budget is  for Rs.2000.

Now i am creating a Purchase Requisition against WBS element and the Valuation Price is  allowing upto Rs.1900 (95%).

If i am giving more than Rs.1900, then it is throughing an error message like "Budget Exhausted".

I want to use the budget upto Rs.2200 which is maintaind in the tolarenece limit.

How can i achive this?

Please suggest.

Regards

Mohammad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad Shaik,

Check the following:

1. any assigned values for the WBS where you are planning to raise a PR?

2. Is the WBS for which PR is being raised has person responsible data maintained?

Can you share the error screen shot full text.. and Also setting for your budget profile in use and tolerance limits..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar

Thanks for the quick response

1. No assigned values for the WBS.

2. i am not maintaing any Person Responsiable in WBS element.

Please find the attached Screen Shot.

Please Sugesst

Regards

Mohammad.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Please maintain the person responsible at the WBS and you will not get this error. As in Tolerance Limit you have choosen warning message + email for 95% usage. This  setting requires a person responsible to be maintained, which is causing this issue..

if you see your second warning message it says agent couldn't be determined to send the message..

Please maintain the Person Responsible at the WBS and you should be good.. If you still face issue let me know..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar

Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

My issue resolved i am closing the thread.

Regards

Mohammad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you share the screen shot of the changes that you have made in configuration and also check the available budget in the wbs.

Thanks

Soni