cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with LT12 user exit (Transfer order confirmation)

Hi All,

My requirement is when i save LT12 t-code, I need to update my custom tables based on the values coming from t-code. for that i found below enhancement and user exit for transfer order confirmation.

MWMTO002 - Enhancement.

EXIT_SAPLL03T_002 - User exit at end of TO confirmation ( In update task).

When i try to check this exit whether it is triggering or not to implement my code, i set break point and as it is executing in update task i changed my debugger settings also to update debug mode. but still it is not triggering my code or break point, simply showing as transfer order completed when i press save button in LT12.

In LT12 i am inputting TO number, Ware house number and selecting pck + transfer button at bottom --> next screen --> pressing save button.

is there any issue in my testing to trigger this user exit ? or shall i need to take any customization ?

I am new this WM requirements. please help, very urgent. maximum points for any useful reply.

Regards,

Saida Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check, that SAP enhancement MWMTO002 has been assigned to a custom active CMOD project.

Regards,

Klaus

0 Kudos

Hi Klaus Babl,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, project in CMOD is already in active state.

Can you please let me know if i miss something, or any other exit / enhancement other than this ?

Regards,

Saida Reddy.

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saida Reddy,

one additional thing you can check in CMOD for your custom project is, that the fm has a green okay icon in the implementation column of the component overview.

Regards,

Klaus

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another way to check code parts to be reached in update task is to set break-points with text or field values:

BREAK-POINT 'BEFORE-LOOP'.

BREAK-POINT sy-subrc.

If those break-points are processed during update, then you can find a log entry in SM21 ...