cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPH6025 and IPH6028

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We recently had several recurring errors (IPH6025 and IPH6028).

We have a 'system' SSP-URL that seems to be pointing nowhere (the 'Default' Enrollment policies assigned to that URL don't exist).

Could this be the reason for the errors?

Ist this 'system' entry mandatory?

Cheers,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Tobias,

Yes, this system URL should be there by default.  It should have your server name in the description column.  This looks just like my servers settings.  Instead of this tab, check the Default Enrollment settings configuration tab under enrollment.  Make sure that any of the 4 types of devices you use have defined addresses, etc.  Please let me know how this plays out, as neither of these errors are in our KBA and I would like to add them if we get to a root cause here.

Tracy Barkley

Sr. Technical Support Engineer

SAP Active Global Support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy

Seems i've found the solution.

The System URL is pointing to the Default Enrollment Settings:

But the Default Enrollment Settings have not been enabled:

To get rid of the ERROR Log Message, one could either enable the Default Enrollment Settings or point the System URL to a different (custom) Enrollment Policy (for every OS used).

Just as an Information:

I've also tested removing the System URL from the Self-Service Portal Settings. If the System URL ist not being used, this entry can be removed without effect. The System works properly without having that entry as far as I have tested it.

Cheers,

Tobias

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Tobias,

I suspected it might be this cause.  Thanks for the help confirming this.  Thanks for the additional information as well.  I will get this added to our KBA as well.

Can you go ahead and mark this one answered?

Thanks

Tracy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy

I marked it as answered. Hope this helps some other Clients too.

Cheers,

Tobias

Answers (0)