cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperlink compatibility issue while working with MS Excel 2013

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have MS Office 2013, Crystal Report XI R2 and Visual Studio 2003. I am facing one issue for Hyperlinks. I have Exported Excel file from Crystal Report. While adding Hyperlinks to the output file, i am getting Compatible issues. But the same code is working properly in the MS Office 2010.

Please help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Crystal XI r2 is NOT compatible with Office 2013.  It has also been out of support for several years, so it will never be compatible with it.

Your options at this point are to upgrade to Crystal 2008 and VS 2008 (before the end of the year when Crystal 2008 goes out of support) or upgrade to Crystal 2013, VS 2010 or newer and SAP Crystal for Visual Studio - the SDK is no longer part of the Crystal Reports install, it is a separate free download.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dell for your response.

But i can able to create Excel files sucessfully from Crystal report wiht out Hyperlink options. And also we are storing resulted excel files as .xls format only.

Could you please help me in this scenario.

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just because it's not supported, does not mean that some features don't work.  The point is that it works with one version of office but not another and, because Crystal XI r2 is out of support, you won't be able to get a fix for it from SAP.

-Dell

Answers (0)