cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a calculated measure from entries inside a dimension

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey everyone, I'm looking to create a measure which divides "perfect order" by "perfect order + ahead + late + quality + quantity" and I haven't been able to figure it out. It seems like the calculated measure tool only works for calculations between different dimensions, not within the same one.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Update: I created a group which calls perfect orders "1" and anything else "0". Then I took an average of that for a line graph to show the percentage of perfect orders. Does this seem like it would be a valid solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex - I am not really following this - are these dates, # of days, or?

Could you post a screen shot of some sample data?

Also please confirm the version of Lumira you are using - is it Lumira Desktop 1.27.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Tammy, thanks for getting back to me.

Here's what I'm looking at right now. The sls_doc_id just indicates the order itself, prfct_ord_cnt is a 1 for yes, 0 for no, then po_lvl0/1_sts just gives more information.

Right now I'm looking at grid mode, but in facet view we see the same 7000 perfect orders and 3000 non-perfect orders that I posted originally.

My question is how I can create a calculated measure which takes the count of all the perfect orders and divides them by the count of all orders to give a PO %.

Does that clear up my question?

Edit: I am using Lumira 1.25. I'm hoping to avoid upgrading to 1.27 as my org doesn't have sharing capabilities in 1.27 for a few more weeks.

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

how about adding a count unique based on Doc ID.  This will get you the total.  You have counter for Perfects..

you can create a measure from a dimension, then aggregate by count unique

james