cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD62 planning question

Former Member
0 Kudos

TC MD62 I have created a weekly bucket per item for my customer (planned Independent requirements) but now I need to change the weekly back to Monthly.  How do I reverse this?  The Period splitting only gives you weekly and daily.

thank you. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

Your question is not clear. What do you mean by below?

I have created a weekly bucket per item for my customer (planned Independent requirements)

Do you mean you are releasing your forecast from APO to ECC on weekly bucket? Or do you mean you forecast-ed on weekly bucket and now switch to monthly in ECC (MD61)? Or....???

Mention what exactly you are doing and what needs to be achieved.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for taking the time to help me.  In MD62 I selected "Reqmts Plan" and entered my customer name.  The date field I put in 8/1/2015 to 12/15/2015 and on the next screen I entered all my items and quantities forecasted for each month.  I then went up to Edit and selected Period Splitting which I selected weekly for the month of August. 

I need to reverse that and put it back to 08/2015 (I don't want to see the weekly buckets) but no one knows how to reverse this.

I hope I explained this better but if you need additional information, just let me know.

thank you again.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carla,

Go to MD62, click user parameters, select period total and press enter. Thereafter select monthly bucket and check your numbers. I hope you will see monthly forecast.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Rahul, it worked!!  I appreciate the help and time you took to answer my question.

Have a wonderful day and THANK YOU!!!!! 

Answers (0)