Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control cycle production supply LP10

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a integration process with PP.

Step 1. COR2 Production order with a component stored on a logistic stored location L001.

Step 2. Using LP10 Prepare Production Supply (P) the system creates a transfer requirement for the movement indicated on OMK0, the standard is 319.

I need to transfer the material indicated on COR2 from the logistic warehouse L001 to the production warehouse P001.

It is possible to create a 311 Stock tr.stor.loc.st.rem. directly from LP10 with this process?

I have indicated the 311 or 309 on OMK0 however the system creates only a (E) Putaway transfer requirement. For the 311 or 309 I need two transfer requirement (E) Putaway and (A)Stock Rem.

It is possible to create a 311 Stock tr.stor.loc.st.rem. directly with the Control cycle production supply LP10.

Best regards,

Marta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from your thread it is not clear L001 & P001 is warehouse or storage location (in ECC warehouse number is three character long so if this is storage location then is it assigned to the same warehouse number or different ?

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

L001 is the logistic warehouse

P001 is the production warehouse.

I need to do a transfer from the logistic warehouse (where is located the material) to the production warehouse. The production order will to the 261 form the production warehouse.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use SAP terms, a warehouse number cannot have 4 characters.

Check your screen in LX02

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The flow for production supply is that you are supposed to create the Transfer order from TR (if you are using standard SAP storage type then system will propose to pick the stock from warehouse and drop to storage type 100)

once you confirm the transfer order in 100 then using Posting change functionality you can transfer the stock from storage location L001 to P001 (use MIGO --Transfer Posting / 311)  or you can use the "storage location control" functionality to perform the posting change once you confirm the transfer order in storage type 100

to set up the storage location control you can refer the existing SCN thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3548165

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I apologize.

L001 is the logistic store location

P001 is the logistic store location.

I need to do a transfer from the logistic store location (where is located the material) to the production store location. The production order will to the 261 form the production store location.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.