cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Type 891 not in asset history group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a client who has used transaction type 891 to revalue some assets downwards

The client is not seeing any of the resulting postings on the asset history sheet.

On investigation, I see that this asset transaction type is not included in an asset history sheet group; in fact that is the case for all of the asset transaction types beginning with an 8 (800, 820, 891, 892, 893, 896, 897, 898) have been assigned to an asset history sheet group.

These are - as far as I can see - standard SAP-delivered asset transaction types.

Can anyone please tell me:

a) Is it normal for these asset transaction types NOT to be assigned to an asset history sheet group; and

b) If so, why is that the case - wouldn't you want to see these postings in the asset history sheets?

Cheers

Jonathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me you can copy the standard history report and then create a new customized history report and then in the add the required transaction types in the Revaluation field.

Regards,

Malhar,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mulhar

Thanks for your reply.  I understand that we could create a new version of the asset history sheet and add the 8* transaction codes to it.

But as these are standard SAP transaction codes, I would like to know if there is a particular reason why SAP omitted them all from the standard history sheet, when all the other standard transactions are included..

Regards

Jonathan